This dressing recipe features Chef Laura’s This Little Piggy spice blend. This mouthwatering dressing will go well with just about everything. If you are using low sodium soy sauce, check for seasoning and then add more salt to taste.
- Zest and juice of 2 limes (about 4 tbsp of juice and 3 tsp of zest
- 2 tbsp Chef Laura’s This Little Piggy spice blend
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- ⅓ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves Chef Laura’s Roasted Garlic, finely minced
- ½ tsp salt
- Combine all ingredients in a jar with a tight-fitting lid, shake until well combined. Alternatively, for thicker dressings like Ranch or Italian, you can combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender and pulse until well combined and smooth.
- Refrigerate and let flavors blend for at least 30 minutes, preferably 2 hours, prior to serving.