Gremolata is a classic Italian condiment that brightens up cooked meat and seafood. It can also be used as a marinade.
- 1 clove Chef Laura’s Roasted Garlic, finely chopped
- Zest 1/2 orange
- Zest of 1/2 lemon
- 2 tbsp finely chopped Chef Laura’s Preserved Lemons (about 1/2 small preserved lemon)
- 2 stems fresh thyme, leaves finely chopped
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh chervil
- Salt and pepper
- To prepare your preserved lemon, rinse off brine and remove flesh of fruit & pith
- Mix together all the ingredients in a small bowl, then sprinkle on top of your cooked meat or fish.