Use this mouth-watering mixture as a dipping sauce or glaze for poultry, fish or tofu. Brush on and bake as usual.
- ⅓ cup Chef Laura’s Orange Lavender Marmalade
- ¼ cup fresh orange juice
- 1 tbsp soy sauce (light)(light)
- 1 tbsp spicy brown mustard (such as Dijon, grainy mustard, or a mustard of your choice)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- In a small saucepan, over medium heat, combine orange marmalade, orange juice, soy sauce, mustard and garlic. Bring to a full boil, stirring constantly.
- Lower heat and simmer for 3 to 4 minutes.