This dressing recipe features Chef Laura’s Once Upon a Thyme spice blend. This tasty and bold homemade dressing is superb with crunchy romaine lettuce and radicchio, or use it as a sauce for a picnic-ready pasta salad.
- ⅔ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp finely grated parmesan
- 2 tbsp Chef Laura’s Once Upon a Thyme spice blend
- Juice of ½ lemon (about 2 tbsp)
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a jar with a tight-fitting lid, shake until well combined. Alternatively, for thicker dressings like Ranch or Italian, you can combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender and pulse until well combined and smooth.
- Refrigerate and let flavors blend for at least 30 minutes, preferably 2 hours, prior to serving.