This dressing recipe features Chef Laura’s Montreal Steak Spice blend.
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp hot powder mustard
- 2 tbsp Chef Laura’s Montreal Steak Spice
- 1 clove of Chef Laura’s Roasted Garlic, mashed with a fork (or 1 tsp garlic powder)
- 1 tbsp Chef Laura’s Basil Simple Syrup
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a jar with a tight-fitting lid, shake until well combined. Alternatively, you can combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender and pulse until well combined and smooth.
- Refrigerate and let flavors blend for at least 30 minutes, preferably 2 hours, before serving.