This dressing recipe features Chef Laura’s A Little Lamb spice blend. Make this dressing with in-season raspberries from the Farmer’s Market, or wherever you can find them. Toss a few extra berries into your salad for pops of subtle sweetness.
- ⅔ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup raspberry vinegar
- 3 tbsp finely chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tbsp finely chopped mint
- ¼ cup fresh raspberries pureed
- 2 tbsp Chef Laura’s A Little Lamb spice blend
- Juice of ½ lemon (about 2 tbsp)
- 1 clove of Chef Laura’s Roasted Garlic, pressed with a fork
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or a bowl and use a *magic stick blender and pulse until well combined and smooth. This dressing is best enjoyed fresh and will only last a few days because of the herbs that are used.
- Refrigerate and let flavours blend for at least 30 minutes (preferably 2 hours) prior to serving.